This time of year, we are usually found by the sea enjoying a relaxing or a fun beach day. However, our plans had to be delayed this year since most beaches were closed due to the fact that the world is facing a global pandemic and all.
However, now after adhering to social distancing rules and health precautions, a lot of countries are opening their beaches back up to the public so that people can try to enjoy what’s left of their summer.
And you know what that means, don’t you? It is time for beachwear/swimwear binge-shopping. Because it can’t be a vacation without a couple of new fun sundresses and trendy swimsuits.
Fortunately, we have found a way for you to shop for all new summer outfits and beach ensembles without having to blow all your vacation savings. How? By shopping with the Shein Cashback service which can be exclusively found on Yajny.com.
You now probably have a few questions up your sleeves, like what is the Shein cashback service, how can we use it, and is Shein the place to find beachwear?
Well, let’s take it one step at a time. And first, let’s show you why Shein is the best possible choice when it comes to beach outfits and swimsuits.
For those who don’t know, Shein is one of the most leading clothing brands in the world right now. Because they are always up to date, you can always count on finding the latest fashion trends and most stylish items for each different season on their extremely easy-to-use e-commerce website. So, naturally, the Summer of 2020 was no different.
Not only did Shein release a new collection for Summer 2020, but they also have separate taps for each individual need, meaning you’ll find a page dedicated for their newest and trendiest swimwear, another for their latest dresses perfect for beach days, and more taps to cater to your every need. You can even shop by your favorite style and your favorite trend so that you don’t have to wonder or browse too long to find the specific thing you are looking for.
And if all of that wasn’t enough to make Shein your go-to shop for summer shopping, their prices will do the trick. Despite the amazing quality and stylish products, Shein keeps its prices within the affordable reasonable limit so that their products can be obtainable by all fashion lovers alike. That’s not all, Shein has also collaborated with Yajny.com to offer you the Shein cashback service so that everyone can feel like a class-A fashionista when hitting the beach.
What is the Shein Cashback Service?
The Shein cashback service is considered to be one of the hottest Shein offers because it puts 5% of the money you spent while shopping back in your PayPal account so that you can use it again in future shopping sprees. It is available exclusively through Yajny.com, and to benefit from it, you can follow the next few steps:
How to use the Shein Cashback?
- Firstly, you’ll need to register to Yajny.com which you can do with your Facebook account or email account.
- After logging into Yajny for the first time, Yajny will automatically add 5$ to your account as a welcome bonus which will remain pending until you complete your first purchase through Yajny with the minimum value of 25$.
- To shop for Shein’s products, head to the Shein store page on Yajny which you can find in the ‘All Stores’ section of the website or by typing ‘Shein’ in the Yajny search bar.
- On the Shein store page, you will find the available cashback category with an attached ‘Shop Now’ button, click on it to start shopping.
- Yajny will then automatically transfer you to Shein.com using a tracking link with which Yajny can track your purchases so that it can calculate your deserved cashback percentage accordingly.
- This tracking link does not have the ability to track any of your personal information or private data, it can only track the purchases you make so that Yajny can then calculate your cashback percentage accordingly.
- Therefore, once you are transferred, make sure you don’t close the page Yajny had transferred you to so that you can enjoy the cashback perks. Also, make sure that your Shein shopping cart is when you are transferred from Yajny so that your cashback percentage can be calculated based on the order you make through Yajny accurately.
- Start shopping and adding your preferred items to your Shein shopping cart, and when you’re done, proceed to checkout from the website as you normally would.
- In a matter of two business days, your cashback money will be placed in your Yajny wallet. After 45 days, you will have the ability to withdraw this money from your PayPal account.
And that is simply how you can purchase the beach outfits of your dreams yet earn your money back! And isn’t that the ultimate shopping dream?